this test has some downright confusing english but it seems to be more or less accurate if you can figure out the questions and answer them right
i’m 18 and I got 45
I’m 20 and I got 25 wOOP WOOP.
I’m 29 years old and I got 42 age (13 years older) man.. I really need to slow down.I’m 20 and I got 44
I’m 40 (sophisticated)
27 and I got… 27.
bujnik said: Lab Rats is quality.
This is true. We watched a few episodes of “Life with Boys” and the acting is so bad it’s cringe worthy.
Post with 1 note
I mean, dear God- the over acting is awful.
Question with 1 note
windjamm asked: You're one of my 10 favorite followers! So, share 5 facts about yourself and send the request on to 10 of your favorite followers! :D
1. I play seven instruments, and want to learn a few more- just need the money (for the instrument) and the time. The ones I do know how to play are the cello, string bass, bass guitar, harmonica, mouth harp, djembe, and doumbek. I want to learn trumpet, piano, and clarinet.
2. I’ve been to 6 countries (Pakistan, UAE, Germany, Thailand, Kashmir, and Canada), and 31 of the States. I was a missionary for five years and that’s when I did the bulk of my traveling. I had a great time as a missionary, but after a while the other people in the organisation eventually burned me out and, with other factors, caused me and my family to leave the mission and move to Washington. We haven’t been to a church since- not because we lost the faith, but we just don’t believe that Church’s in this day and age are what Christ wants- and we want nothing to do with them.
3. Along with being a missionary for five years, I was also a cook before, during, and after being a missionary. I managed the kitchen with my wife, and we fed up to 200 people, twice a day,
4. I’ve been an avid reader since I was in elementary school. Lora and I love to collect books, and we have a decent collection started now. I’ve recently gotten in to audiobooks and they’ve let me keep reading even though I don’t really have the time to sit and read a physical book that often anymore.
5. I actually really do like my job. I am a Quality Auditor for a 3PL, and my locations client is Boeing. I’m also a trainer for another department, and secondary for a third- I can basically do everything there except one or two positions. I get to play with airplane parts all day long- the only thing that gets tedious is all the management that we have. 9 Supervisors on first shift, and soon to be 4-5 supervisors on 2nd, my shift.
That was harder than I expected.
No but I can just imagine a person bursting through the door screaming “I NEED YOUR HELP. IT’S A NINE” and everyone in the shop stops and all collectively goes “Oh shit” and the florists start working frantically while the man/woman just stands there looking scared as fuck while the other customers are trying to figure out what they did.
that must be bad if it’s a 9 on an alphabetical scale.
IM FUCKGIN CRYING
Hey everybody, I’m working on a small project concerning the four Hogwarts houses, and I’d appreciate your help,if you’re willing. Here’s how:
- Please reblog this only if you are a Hufflepuff
- only reblog once, or you’ll throw off the numbers
- also, please do not heart, it’ll throw off the numbers too
- any violations I find will be noted!
- if you are a Gryffindor, please reblog this.
- if you are a Ravenclaw, please reblog this.
- if you are a Slytherin, please reblog this.
Thank you all for your help!
PS: If you’re not sure which house you’re in, pick one! But first, if you haven’t, take the Pottermore quiz.
Page 1 of 194